Dainfern College Preparatory seeks the following locum teacher for the period 1 May to 30 November 2017:
SENIOR PREPARATORY AFRIKAANS TEACHER (LOCUM – FIXED TERM)
Dainfern College is an independent English-medium, coeducational school situated on Broadacres Drive, Dainfern, catering for Grades 0-12. We seek to develop skills for life required to unlock unique personal potential and to nurture creative thinkers with the confidence to become leaders – through the provision of an innovative, relevant and quality education.
Dainfern College seeks to employ a locum teacher with experience in teaching Intermediate or Senior Phase Afrikaans. Experience in teaching Intermediate Phase Social Sciences will be advantageous. The preferred candidate would need to be prepared to be fully involved in the school’s extramural programme.
The successful candidate will also need:
- A professional teaching qualification and SACE registration
- A knowledge of the National Curriculum (CAPS)
- The ability to facilitate individuals to become self-reliant in their learning
- Well-developed inter-personal skills
- A passion for teaching and for children
- Strong verbal and communication skills with an excellent track record of effective administrative abilities
- Sound computer literacy skills
CLOSING DATE: Friday 31 March 2017
Dainfern College reserves the right not to make an appointment. If you have not heard from the College by Tuesday 4 April 2017, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
DAINFERN COLLEGE IS AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITIES EMPLOYER.