Ways to give
There are many ways in which you can become involved with the work of the Foundation – by giving of your time, expertise, skills or funding.
Volunteer your services
Thinking of becoming a volunteer? Here are a few reasons that might help you make up your mind.
- You make a difference!
- You learn something new.
- Volunteering promotes personal growth and self esteem.
- Volunteering brings people together and you make new friends.
- Do you have expertise in vegetable gardens? We could benefit from your help!
We have many community-focused initiatives that rely on time and assistance from volunteers. Please get in touch to find out how you can get involved with one of our projects.
Donations in kind
In-kind donations and services are greatly appreciated as they enable us to keep the cash costs lower.
- Are you in a position to donate food products for our Feeding Scheme?
- Help us to be more environmentally friendly by donating reusable shopping bags for our Feeding Scheme – it will also lower the cost of each food parcel, freeing up funds for the food itself.
The longevity and quality of any great school can only be guaranteed if it has satisfactory financial resources. School fees are an important part of funding at Dainfern College but are not enough to support projects that will have a lasting impact.
Funding for the Dainfern College Foundation is sought through once-off, monthly or annual donations as well as bequests.
Funds and donations in kind can be contributed for dedicated projects within a specific area or for general investment and use, at the discretion of the trustees. Donations are tax deductible in terms of Section 18 A of the Income Tax Act and as a Public Benefit Organisation, we can offer a tax certificate for your donation.
Each contribution reinforces Dainfern College’s position as a world-class centre of educational excellence that is increasing the impact of our educational facility on the world around us.
Please click here for a Pledge Form or snap this code using the Snapscan application to pledge your donation